Cancellations, Returns & Refunds
At Divyasa, Our Top Priority is to satisfy our customers and give them an unmatched shopping experience.
Cancellation by the Customer:
- A REGISTERED customer will see a 'CANCEL ORDER' button in 'My order' section by logging in their resp account. ( Assuming the order is 'In process' status ). However, no CANCEL BUTTON will show up in the event of the product being Dispatched / In-Transit, hence No cancel request will be accepted then.
- A GUEST customer can raise a cancel request by dropping an email at email@example.com with Order Number mentioned in subject line or via whatsapp message. No cancellation will be possible once the item has been shipped.
Cancellation by Divyasa
Every effort is taken to fulfil all the orders placed. However, there may be certain orders that we are unable to process and must cancel owing to the below mentioned reasons:
- Limitations of available quantities.
- Product Inaccuracy.
- Pricing issues and stock information.
- Certain unidentified reasons.
However, It will be communicated to you incase all or any portion of your order gets cancelled. Incase you have been charged via Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking/Paytm wallet; the same will be reversed to your resp mode of payment.Please check Refunds section for details.
DO NOT accept the product incase its outer packing is damaged or tampered. Instead, click pictures of the box and share it with us at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your ORDER NUMBER in the subject line. We shall then take up the issue with the resp logistic carrier.
Divyasa will either arrange a new shipment of same item else will refund the entire amount to you in 7 to 10 working days.
Conditions for Accepting Returns!!
- Return is applicable only if you have received a damaged or defective product or if it is not as described.
- Product should be unused, in same condition as received, accompanied with original Invoice, Bubble wrap, Original Packing material, original and intact Tagging along with freebies and accessories (If any).
- Products with Tampered Original Tags will not qualify for Return.
- We have a very robust packing system in place which facilitates minimum in-transit damage, still in the worst case of transit damages, the issue must be reported within 48 hours, after which we may not be able to accept the request.
- No Returns will be accepted for Divyasa's Featured Collection and Silver Coins.
- No Return will be accepted by the Courier guy at the time of product delivery, instead a New Return Request will have to be raised.
How to Return ?
- A REGISTERED USER can raise a Return Request with DIVYASA within 7 days of product receipt by logging into resp Divyasa account Fill in a small form by Clicking on 'RETURN' tab for the respective product.
- Attach respective product images & Comments (if reqd), Click SUBMIT.
- A GUEST USER can email us at email@example.com inorder to report the issue along with product images as attachment, he/she may also register an account with Divyasa with the same email id that was used while placing the order and then can raise a Return request from MY ACCOUNT section.
- Our QC Team will check and revert within 24-48 working hrs.
Note: For In-transit damage, the issue must be reported within 48 hrs of product receipt.
Divyasa will initiate the Return Verification Process on the basis of information provided by you.
- A free Reverse Pick-up would be arranged Incase the request is found to be legitimate wherein a Packing slip/Return slip will be mailed to you.
- You will be required to PRINT the same and paste one copy (shipper's copy) on the box and keep the other copy (Customer copy) with you as Return Proof.
- It will be picked up within a day or two by our logistic carrier partner.
- Once the product is received, our QC team will initiate a quality check process; if the aforesaid conditions of return are met we shall initiate a FULL Refund.
- Incase the product fails to qualify for Return; the same shall be shipped back (at customers expense) to the customer.
- No Return will be accepted by the Courier guy at the time of product delivery; instead a New Return Request will have to be raised.
- For Payment made via Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking/Paytm wallet:
- Payment will be reversed to your resp account. Refunds may take upto 7 Business days to get reflected in the Bank Account. In some cases, depending upon the card issuing banks it may take a little longer.
- Incase the customer has paid via COD, the customer will be asked to share their Bank account details wherein Divyasa will refund the resp amount.
Important Things to Note:
- Please do not accept delivery of any item whose outer packing is damaged/tampered in any manner.
- We are unable to accept returns for items which have been received by the customer in good condition and subsequently damaged.
- In case a customer returns a product that is different from what was delivered to him/her, return request will not be entertained.
- Refund shall be initiated once the product reaches back to us and necessary quality checks are completed.
- We hold the right to deduct shipping charges of Rs 60 (for parcel weight<=500g) per consignment in case customer is found to be returning too many orders to earn cash back discounts/credit card points OR found to be involved in any other fraudulent activity.
- Divyasa holds the right to cancel the order placed by the customer OR refuse the return request in case the customer has returned too many orders.
- Incase of any arising conflict concerning any Cancellations or Returns, the final decision will be at Divyasa's discretion.
Note: DO NOT accept the product incase its outer packing is damaged or tampered. Instead, click pictures of the box and share it with us at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your order number in the subject line. We shall then take up the issue with the resp logistic carrier and will refund the entire amount to you once we get back the product.
Please feel free to mail us at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding our Return or Cancellation Policy.